Condom broke during sex with prostitute, very scared, should I be worried

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am nervous because the condom broke during sex. When we fort started she gave me oral. After that we decided that we would have sex. She asked me if I had a condom. I said yea and put it on. During sex the condom broke. Once we realized the condom broke she said she would give me oral sex until I ejaculate.

I am worried cause I think I was in here for 30-60 seconds during the time the condom broke. I’m not sure cause I’m not exactly sure when the condom broke. I am worried because I have a girlfriend too and I pray that this woman is clean. She lives in a women mental health shelter and told me this is how she make her money. The woman said she was good medically but not psychologically. She said I have nothing to worry about. At the same time I can’t trust everyone word.

What should I do? I’m scared

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

you should be good im not a expert but even if you didnt use a condom at all its like a 20 percent chance to catch something she had an especially hard to catch in 30 seconds

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.