Condom broke with a girl I hardly knew hiv risk

Posted , 6 users are following.

In August had vaginally sex and oral(receptive) sex with a girl only for the condom to break of course when I realised condom was broken withdrew as soon as known, after about 7 weeks felt pain when urinating and because of the incident decided that I would go for a full sexual screen at my health clinic which involved a 3rd generation hiv test which all came back negative, I still speak to the girl and she has been complaining of not breathing properly and having issues with her tonsils that has made me freak out slightly as I am thinking was the hiv test taken too soon to pick up an infection. Now she has informed me that she undertook a hiv test after our incident, which was supposedly negative, but you can't really tell if that is the truth. What I want to know is if there is still a hiv risk for me or am I being paranoid. This together with the fact I've had a horrible headache for a long period of time plus weakness makes me think it might be something more sinister. It must be said I also undertook some blood test with my gp last week including liver function test, and he says everything is OK. What's the likelihood I might actually have acquired hiv

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

If it's been several weeks then don't worry you maybe be worrying too much which is causing your headaches as well, if you've had bloods done and you've been tested then there is nothing to worry about, being a female I was tested for std and HIV and I was clear too it had been a good few weeks too. 
  • Posted

It's hardly that anyone gets HIV ...

And if someone had HIV/ AIDS they are suppose to relinquish that information to you .. If not that's considered Criminal transmission and they can get up to 10 years for it .

One in 1000 people get this prone disease , but i seriously doubt that you have so don't get too deep in your feelings love ...

Don't over react if you had HIV the main signal would be rapid weight loss it's been seven weeks lost any where been 15 pounds and up ?

• Posted

Kool redd how do you know rapid weight loss is the main sign as I've heard otherwise especially in early transmission , I sort of want a medic to respond
    • Posted

If you want a medic to respond then go to a doctor sir .

You've done that and obviously it's not enough I mean do you want HIV ?

I learned that's the main symptom of the virus because of my health classes & other professionals !

This a forum sir . Go to a doctor

• Posted

Ok, and no I don't want hiv but doubt is messing with me, I have decided to go do another confirmation test. If this is negative I will need to get to the bottom of my medical worries even if it's psychological
    • Posted

Oi Good news results came back negative, now I can get back on with my life
    • Posted

I don't even know you and I already told you you didn't have HIV ,

I'm not even a doctor and I told you this .

• Posted

howdy? were you able to do a test? was it negative?.. I'm kinda in a similar shoe so i'll like to what the result looked like.. Thanks

• Posted

Hello i had a sex last night with a gay... N suddenly the condom bursted.. But at that time i was ejaculated outside of vagina... So is there any kind of transmission of disese

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.