Condom slipped off inside me!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Me and my OH have just had sex, I’m not currently on any birth control we just use condoms at the moment, I was on top of him and he came. Then as he pulled out the condom was missing... he went in and pulled it out of me... assuring me I’ll be okay and it was quite far in. I’m due on my period in around 3 - 4 days time my cycle is around 35 days and I’m on day 31 Am I likely to get pregnant? Do I need to take the morning after pill? Someone help 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Ill go ahead and take the pill though i will let you know i had a friend who the exact thing happened and took the after pill and still ended up preggers. But you should be fine as lonh as you arent ovulating
    • Posted

Hi I’ve started bleeding today, which could be my period as I can range from 31-35 days, I’m irregular. Do you think this is just my normal period or do I need to be worried? 
    • Posted

Maybe. Before pregnancy i never bled outside my period so im assumimg it is. But make sure you wear a pad if its not heavier in like 3.hrs means it probably isnt and i would buy a pill. But my friend just didnt bleed at all i didnt bleed at all either when i figured out i was pregnant i know some ladies do though so i would watch to see if its an actual period
    • Posted

Okay it has continued all day, and I’ve got period pains and sickness which is normal for me, so I’m assuming it’s my period come. If I’m still bleeding tomorrow shall I take it that all is okay? I’m not sure if anything actually spilled out of the condom I’m just worried in case. 
    • Posted

If your bleeding tomorrow no. It is quite expensive pill so if your bleedi g like a period your more then likely not pregnant ovulation usually starts after your period ends.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.