Posted , 3 users are following.
My B12 was only slightly low at 184. Deficiency caused by 20 years of veganism. High dose B12 cured all symptoms below (which I had had for months) within a few weeks.
- Muscle twitches (fingers jumping/muscles in hand jumping)
- difficulty speaking, words come out wrong in wrong order.
- arm jerks (electrical feeling)
- noise sensitivity. loud noises make my eyes blink and 'brain spasm'
- feet feel like they are 'no longer working as a pair'
- Pale complexion
- Unexplained tickly cough
- Finger tips feel rough and don't like touching rough stuff
- Some numbness in some finger tips
- Malcoordination (frequently missing door handles or keys on keyboard)
- Weird head pressure in back right of head and blocked ear sensation
- Tingling in top lip, slight numbness of nostrils
- General Malaise
- Unpleasant 'soft teeth' kind of feeling
- raw tingly nerve patch on back
1 like, 7 replies