Confused

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello everyone Im a little confused......first of all I feel a little normal today mentally and it scares me lol! Its sad that our normal day is scary. Does anyone else ever feel that way? Also I had a feeling yesterday that my back kept getting warm. Now I feel it a little bit in my face and shoulders off and on. I have never had hot flashes do you think that this is a start of them?

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Yes ma'am welcome to our world

• Posted

So Monique you have felt feelings of being scared when you feel normal? I also started my period yesterday. Do you still think Im starting hot flashes?
  • Posted

I wake up at night feeling hot and sweaty but during the day I just feel my face heat up on both sides of my face checkbones are they hot flashes too get ALOT of that throughout the day or could it be blood pressure?
    • Posted

Hi Carol I hope that you are doing well. My Mom is always asking me about you smile Im not sure about the hot flashes......it sounds like your are. Geez this peri stuff is a pain!

• Posted

Hi Michelle do you think that mine are as well? Ive been in peri I believe since 2009 because of the irregular periods. The serious peri with anxiety and all almost 6 months. My Mom never had hot flashes so not sure if I am going to skip them or if I am talking myself into them lol! Ugh!
  • Posted

Feeling normal is actually a blessing which I loved, but it is scary because you don't know what the next symptom will be. As for the heat flushes throughout your body, happens at the beginning of peri and what turned out to be the worst hot flushes later on, at least for me. Hope it doesn't turn out that way for you!  Take care.

• Posted

Sad when normal feels weird. I don't have hot flushes, I'm hot all the time.

• Posted

Sad when normal feels weird. I don't have hot flushes, I'm hot all the time.

• Posted

It is sad Colleen....ugh perimenopause is definitely a rough road. I hope that you are doing well today
    • Posted

Thank you Becky. I hope you are doing well too. Sometimes I don't want to get out of bed. I feel hopeless

• Posted

I know how that is but for me I dont want to go to bed because I dont sleep. Try to do something that will get your mind off of the hopeless feeling. I feel that way to but then I keep saying a words from a bible verse....dont let you mind be stressed, I will bring you peace. There is more to that but I keep repeating that part and pretty soon I feel relief. Praying for you
  • Posted

It may be the start of them. So far I haven't has the flashes where my face gets hot or I've broken out into a sweat. What I get is a warm feeling that moves up from the bottom of my back to my neck and down the back of my arms and legs. This lasts a few minutes then goes away. I get them mostly at night and not every night. I think it depends on my hormone levels and where I am in my cycle. Some nights I'll wake up about 12 times and other nights only once or not at all.

Before I started getting these flushes I would have times where it felt like my whole internal body temperature was above normal. This would last for about a whole day and then it might go away and come back another day.

This menopause is a crazy ride!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.