Confused

Posted , 4 users are following.

For last five years been getting dizzy and almost all sighns of ms someone told me about this today I've been to doctors and have had numerous test done nothing it seems like everyone don't believe me I'm scared to drive I've lost jobs because I have no answer when go to emergency room to let boss no wat happened wen symptoms happen at work faints dizziness can't see can't walk straight and all this happens within min again it's causing me to lose another job it scares me they have put me in a mental ward because it's not normal wat happens and no one believes me they have put me on all sorts of mental meds I have had to take myself off of because I don't need zan bars again all this has come again after about 4 months no sighns and again they are putting me on depression and anxietyf I had an answer of wat going on I don't need this pill I'm very scared and lost I no wen I get older my body will not be able to take this .... 42 now please help

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sandra just take some time to yourself and settle down iff you have ms getting stressed exited and hyper just makes it all worse try not to let little symtoms get the better off you try to find somthing to take your mind away from it .

Most off all take care

• Posted

I agree - I used to worry a lot - I call  friend and it helps
    • Posted

Stress and anxiety are a huge no-no, it intensifies symptoms significantly.

Learn breathing techniques, I've even used breathing techniques I've learned from me and my wife's classes years ago.

Stay positive and Good luck!!??

• Posted

OK, this is what I've found to do that helps with some symptoms.

First get on Zanaflex, it helps relieve some of the muscle spasms, second tell your psych doctor you need to be on Clonazapan ( not Klonipane), third file for disability. As this can take years to get. Fourth see pain management. Fifth explain to your neurologist that even though you even if the tests do not show lesions etc. that 5-10% of people with ms have normal test. Sixth see a rheumatologist to rule out other issues. You may not like being on psych meds do it, it proves that something is wrong.

Bottom line, persistence is the key.

After your second denial from SSD get a lawyer!! They know the system better than anyone.

Its your body and if its telling you something is wrong then listen to it.

Persistence, persistent, persistent. Don't give up!!!

Also watch your kidneys and heart!!

Good luck and talking about it helps!!!!

• Posted

A second medical opinion will be good
  • Posted

Anxiety for sure have because of this wen all a sudden it happens dizzy can't walk can't see like being on a roller coaster and they want let u off three days ago I was putting on my makeup setting on sofa and all of a sudden my head just fell over I new it was happening and it was only for around 30 seconds but had no control than made me sick I live in small town been to different docs someone told me of this sight today and to have someone ealse go through this sadly great because I knew it wasn't just me it's gotten so bad that I'm waking up with dizzy my eyelid drooping can't hear and the vision thing is tough to 

• Posted

Well I had a spinal tap and several blood test today, let's see what the educated idiots aka doctors can come up with.

Hope everyone is having a tolerable day!!

• Posted

You need to have your heart and kidneys looked at. And possibly your thyroids.
  • Posted

Me being 42 wat I'm concerned about also is wen I'm 50 and up my body will physically give out got another doctor appointment in two months than they said will get me a MRI which medicade dose not pay for and I've had every test done and nothing even now if I mention it could be this they look at me like donte tell me how to do my job and that I'm overreacting if I was rich and or famous or someone important in the public I have a feeling I would be taken seriously 

• Posted

Remember the key thing is trying to stay moveable and functional. Try to stay active and keep positive.

Mine came on soon quick that I've had to adjust a lot

Stay positive!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.