Confused

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have a lot of symptoms and I've had it for about a year really need some advice

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hey Madeline,

What symptoms are you getting? Do your hands go numb during sleep or throughout the day? Are you resorting to the limit of nsaids and still feeling pain ? Check out this website that helped me and believe me you'll get your hands back without resorting to surgery....I had surgery and it didn't help but this did...carpal tunnel t r e a t m e n t dot net if you catch my drift. The link would automatically take away the site if i put it down here so let me know how it helped you so we can help others before they take the plunge into surgery...

Best of luck,

Damian

• Posted

That's a bit of an open ended question. What symptoms? Are you asking in a carpal tunnel forum because someone has told you that you might have CTS or are you here by mistake. Dr J Bland

• Posted

I had surgery this morning at 6 am on right hand. Last April surgery for the second time on my left hand. Both hands numb and tingling all the time. Hoping today's surgery will get better quicker. Dr. Says I probably waited to long. Get tested as soon as you can.

• Posted

hi madeline81790 I was diagnosed about 3 years ago with fibromyalgia arthritis and osteoarthritis mental health issues cops CAD also suffer from reflux and a hernia . I notice a couple of years ago the my hand was going into spasms and pins and needles loss of feeling in my fingers burning feeling and swelling in my wrist. then all of a sudden the pain was in my arm up to my wrist also I get the feeling of small nerves snapping / twanging in my shoulder

I have told my doctor on numarous occations but hes said nothing mind you it did take him 20 years to admin i have a life illness so I haven't been diagnosed with cts does this sound like anything your going through ive also got a very sore and swollen ankel on the same side my right side

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.