Confused

Posted , 4 users are following.

I went to see a different doctor yesterday about different concerns I’m having. I said about my soaring heart rate and said I’ve been told it’s all to do with Costo. She said I’d get checked out again Costo doesn’t cause soaring heart rate it’s just inflammation of the ribs. More worrying for me. Can anyone help please 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

thats par for the course. I get the soaring heart rate, sweating, exhaustion, anxiety with it. The doc's dont really know whats going on. Its frustrating for sure. Just try and get through it. It sucks.

• Posted

What did your dr say to yoy? How high does your heart rate go? I have inappropriate sinus taccacardid. Not life threatening Thank God, but i'm on beta blockers on it from my cardiologist. They help aloT!!!!  I never had it before costro. But I was also diagnosed with Fibro Myalgia and you can get a racey heart with this condition along with fatigue dizzyness, etc. Again Im not complaining because its not life threatening.  You need to go to a cardiologist. Its probably nothing, but peace of mind is worth alot. Maybe they will do 24 or 48 hour heart monitor on you and stress test. Anxiety can cause speedy heart rate too. I have that too lol. But Im on meds to help that.

• Posted

I’ve had heart tests as they first thought it was angina but I will have a word when I see my proper doctor. Thank you for your reply 😊

• Posted

Shelly could be you have SVT if it just suddenly starts to beat really fast then slows on itself you need to tell your doctor I’ve got Costco but this has never happened to me you tend to fell what seems to be your heart but you should get it checked 
    • Posted

Shelly,

You should always consult with your dr..be prepared for not always finding answers, just questions..I've been hospitalized 3 times for it, and it always comes back heart is normal..had every test you can think of..I've discovered that I'm on my own with this...the docs just dont know much about it, and seem to say underestimate its symptoms..good luck to you..

• Posted

I’ve also been admitted 3 times had a heart  scan numinous e c gs and an angiogram still have no answers 
    • Posted

Thank you Linda. I’ve had my heart checked but it’s still happening I’m told different things by different doctors 🤔

• Posted

This for me started in 2012..I cant believe it's been 6 years..its certainly changed my life in many ways ( when I'm in an episode)..I keep hoping it will just go away and stay away....there's a guy in new Zealand that invented something he calls the back pod..its supposed to help with this...I've watched the video, and maybe it makes sense..while it can be hard to stay positive, we have to stay positive...keep livin life...it could always be worse...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.