Confused

Posted , 3 users are following.

So one day I was fine. The next I was constipated. Went to doctor he said I was bagged up told me to drink magnesium citrate. Then I had loose stools for 3 days. Now I'm bagged up again and when it does come out they are thin. I had a colonoscopy last year one polyp removed but was told everything was clear. I just so afraid and confused.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I have experiencing the same stool. Thin. Feels like Im constipated but stool isnt hard it breaks up easily but thin. I, too had a colonoscopy and upper endoscopy and only a small tubular adenoma was found. Doctor says its benign but wants to do a repeat colonoscopy in 5 years. Ive read that many people who suffer from IBS have the thin stool. But my doctor didnt even mention IBS.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.