Confused and in despair

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello people, it sucks to come here and post as my heart is shivering as I type, but i want to discuss and ask somethings.. my only uncle, has had been suffering from respiratory issues and had this shortness of breath issue for 8 months.. doctors had assumed that it was nothing but ASTHMA's symptoms.. but since my uncle complained about pain in his kidney, they did an HRCT of him.. through which they found something suspicious and performed a bone marrow biopsy.. and found dead issues in them(thats what i have been told).

NOW I HAVE ACCESS TO HIS REPORTS WHICH IM GOING TO ATTACH WITH THIS POST!

it says "K/C of LMYPHANGITIS CARCINOMATOSIS with BONY METS, type 1 respiratory failure"

please explain what does it mean.. we all have been kept in the dark and patient is not being treated anymore i wanna know why?

ALSO, is it possible that the doctors couldve found it early and it is probably mishandled by doctors? if so, can i file an inquiry case or something like that against them just like the audit officers do in the US? WAITING DESPERATELY FOR YOUR ANSWERS imageimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

The stuff with K/C is history of..., as in a pre existing condition.

The report says he has pleural effusion and lung fibrosis, which is probably what's causing the shortness of breath.

• Posted

okay thanks a lot for that but what about bony mets? are they also playing a role here? his condition is worsening over time. what should we do? is there any treatment?

• Posted

Bone mets won't cause shortness of breath. They can cause other symptoms, but depends where they are.

Treatment depends on the symptims from the mets, severity and location.

The lung issues are probably the main issue here

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.