Confused pls help me

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey,

To make it short, i'm now 17 almost6 18 and i think i've been depressed since 2018. Back then, I had suicidal thoughts, self harm as in biting myself and banging my head on rough surfaces like metal, i slept between 2-6 hours, ... then progressively "calmed down". Now i just don't feel anything, like i used to love Christmas, birthdays, ... there's nothing enjoyable, and every once a month at minimum, i feel bad like suffering. I could gon on and make a list but yeah. I don't talk avout it at all, never had, only in 2018-,19 with online friend (which i had because of our common depression and self harm) I went to a psychologist twice, but i kept lying to them telling them that everything was fine, barely talking to them and all even though i WANT to tell them but I don't dare to say it. It may not help that i suffer from memory loss, maybe because of ADHD which one of my psy started to detect but he was just there for the money so i stopped seeing him since he forgot everything i said, never even thought about asking what happened in my life before. So yeah i just feel nothing, except from moments i feel sad like immensely, and the weird thing is that i always feel kinda sad without feeling anything at all, excited but low key not, happy bit lowkey not, ...

Anyway, my point is: what do i do to make it go away, and is it depression? and also sorry if i did not express myself correctly, not my native langage.

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

hi max, 1st thing i see you're a lot younger than me, a lot younger! you have a lot of life ahead of you. don"t waste time, try to enjoy it if you can. ask to see someone again and tell the truth.... it's the only way, it will help, sometimes it gets worse before it gets better. be honest, tell the truth and want it, only YOU can do this! keep talking to us but to REALLY mend you have to want to. you can do this, something has snapped and sent you down. let go. write it down, speak to someone, paint how you feel however is best for you. good luck, i want to see you the other side, better.

• Posted

Physical abuse is almost as bad as emotional abuse. You need to figure out what you want out of life and do not give up. possibilities to spiritual thinking are endless.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.