Confused whether its prostate infection or something else

Posted , 5 users are following.

everything started with testicle pain. doctor found ecoli in urine culture and put me on ciprofloxin and nitrofurantoin for 40 days. testicle pain was gone. after finishing course of antibiotics i have spasm in pelvic & urine leaking. its mild type & not serve pain. recently i done urine culture and semen culture. both came negative & no puss in urine. urine is rarely burning. but sometimes i have heaviness in pelvic & thigh. which is gone after few serving of noni juice. and come back after few months. can someone tell me what's that. is it chronic bacterial prostitatis? sometimes I have burning semen?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

it sounds very much like chronic prostatitis. , i have suffered several bouts of it. mine arrived after a UTI. Urologists do not have any answers to this condition, but i wont kill you and tends to go away on its own.

• Posted

Sukhdeep,

You might have bacteria that have covered them selves with a biofilm. A biofilm can protect the bacteria from antibiotics. The antibiotic will kill the bacteria that are free floating in the blood, and you will feel better and test negative in a urine culture. But after some time the bacteria under the biofilm may re-populate and cause infection symptoms again.

Look into biofilm disruptors on Google. They contain enzymes that dissolve the biofilm. If you request it, I can PM you the name of a biofilm disruptor that worked for me.

You could also try Dmannose. It work wells for flushing ecoli from your urinary track.

Thomas

• Posted

The prostate infection messed up your pelvic floor muscles and possibly bladder that is leaking out the urine. I suffered with leaking, constant urgency, and eventually severe pain for an infection before having a pacemaker in my back to be put in to control all these symptoms. It's called Interstim. Not perfect, but effective to live normally again. Where are you from? Just wanted know to see if it's offered where you are.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.