confused with 5g fat rules/am i eating too much ??

Posted , 3 users are following.

my breakfast example:small bowl bran flakes/an apple/canderel/skimmed milk

my lunch example:tin tuna in brine lots of salad 3 sprays frylight/plums x4

my dinner example:salad,gerkins,pickled onion,olives green ones,tomatoes,cucumber,lettuce/plain atlantic cod smoked 2 small bits.4 sprays frylight mixed with vinegar for dressing/a large peach/2 plums.

no orange oil or mishaps lol.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Im no expert but I would say watch your sugar intake as that's 6 plums and even natural sugar sources need to be regulated.

Mfp tells you when you are reaching protein/sugar/carbohydrate levels.  Maybe give that a go.

But like I say im no expert smile x

• Posted

i thought the same.i will change that today.sugar in fruit high
  • Posted

im eating a lot of salad so dont need fruit too.
  • Posted

I never counted sugar even when MFP said i went over! i would much rather eat natural than processed sugar and eat a lot of fruit.

Personally for a man i don't thik you eat enough. Don't get into the habit of eating so low because in a few weeks you will start to look ill feel dizzy and faint all the time plus  when larger people starve themselves they take on a very odd look (like a pin has been stuck in them and all the air has been popped out)

Noodles you can have carbs!

X

• Posted

thanks britney for support.im getting there lol.a few people said i have lost weight today.im ok.had a breakfast and a tuna salad today.ive had a piece of brown seeded bread today,no butter with it.got turkey fillets tonight with mash and veg.
    • Posted

No problem Noodles. Make sure your bread was 5g or under as the seeds do be high in fat!!!! i used to eat Turkey infact it was the first thing i ate when i started (the first meal i ate god i can't type today) but i don't eat meat anymore. However Vension is lovely much nicer than beef and VERY low in fat. WOW nice that people have said that it really boosts the ego!!! X
  • Posted

the bread was tiny piece anyway.have to try venison.cheesygrincool
  • Posted

not many seeds on it.hope alls well.enjoying this new adventurebiggrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.