Confused with all this syndrome

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone! I am a 16 year old girl, and 5 months ago I've been told that I have GS. I am confused because from what I remember, both conjugated and unconjugated bilirubin were elevated. The first symptom that I had was the fact that my eyes look a little bit yellow in the corners, but it wasn't that visible just to me, cause I know my body. I wanna know if there is someone who experienced the conjugated bilirubin high and still been told that he has GS. I am pretty worried cause I googled stuff (big mistake), but I am feeling perfectly fine. Also, I would like to know if there is something that can help the yellowish around the eyes, I know it sounds selfish but I am really insecure about it:( . Does milk thistle help? or foes it make it worse? thxxxx

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Milk thistle can help. Drink lots of water.

I have to eat vegan mainly, I cant drink tea or coffee, and alcohol is a definite no. Once you flush your system properly the yellow should clear from your eyes. Stress and over exertion can be problematic too.

• Posted

You need vitamins and metals, not milk thistle. You need Copper 100% but consider blood analysis of all vitamins and metals

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.