Confused with cycle

Posted , 7 users are following.

im 4 days from cycle im use to starting early late but this is totally new, i went to bathroom and when i wiped it was light brown so i wiped again and it was light pink just on toilet paper. ive never started out like this so my question is this do i count this as day one or wait for actual bleed?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

hi pamela. if mine starts out like that then i do count that as when i started. idk if that is the "right" way. but its what i do

• Posted

I log it all on an app and sometimes count it as just spotting if it only happens once or twice in a day. If it happens every time and eventually rolls into a bleed I call that day 1.

• Posted

This is same as my pattern of periods in Peri. My periods start like this..first light brown spotting for 1 or 2 days then actual bleeding starts.

When i saw light brown spot i always thought .may be its just spotting this time and they may end ..may be its going to be my last period...But this happens from last 4 or 5 months

Peri is very confusing ..U donot know what next..and when it will end

• Posted

thanks ladies ill mark it on my app as day 1 changing up yet again but they just wont leave lol

• Posted

looking at my app cycles is changing yet again this is second period this month thats new, also logging this one it says from day of last cycle to this one is 22 days between seems closer then usual.

• Posted

seems cycles is getting shorter this one lasted only 4 days, could this explain all the weird horrible symptoms lately and getting more bizarre since October

• Posted

seems cycles is getting shorter this one lasted only 4 days, could this explain all the weird horrible symptoms lately and getting more bizarre since October

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.