Confused with LUTS problem

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can someone tell me about whats my real problem ? maybe base on your experience.

im male 24 years old with high frequency masturbate 2-3 perday, i got this problem in 6 september 2018

i got delay when peeing (30 sec>) no pain or burning sensation just feel full in lower tummy when i want urinating (sometimes i feel sore pain in my lower back) and dripping after peeing.

after browsing and get many scary article, i choice to make appointment with urolog he try check my prostate with RE check and i feel bit pain when he do that to me and he say i got prostate problem, he tell me go to usg, full urine check and uriflowmetry but after i pass all check the result its good. doctor give me silodosin and after 3 day i cant feel any improvement, i going to another urolog in my country but hes give me furosemide in 10 day if i cant feel any improvement he want to do cystoscopy but i dont want thats so he give me another alternative 1. PSA check 2.pelvic abdomen Ct SCAN. after all check result good doctor still want cystoscopy because thats all result its good but symptom never change now im in medicane tamsulosin and betmiga (13 day) i feel just bit improvement (before : 30sec, after : 20sec but sometimes when i eat salty or spicy to much it will be longer than 30sec)

please help me

for detail info

PSA CHECK : 0,7

URINE TEST : all good

USG ABDOMEN AND CT SCAN : all good (no tumor or stone)

URIFLOWMETRY : bladder outlet obstruction

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Give it a rest for a month and it will probably get better and then find yourself a girl friend.

• Posted

okay but today symptom getting worse (hard to start peeing and sore pain in lower back) idk why maybe because to much eat salty and or summer food

• Posted

sounds like prostatitus to me , the key thing being that you felt pain when the doctor examined you , and it would fit with your age and other symptoms . its an uncomfortable condition but in no way life threatening . your symptoms may come and go and you may feel pain / discomfort around your pelvic region . Have a GOOGLE to see what options you have in regards to helping with the symptoms .

I'd always carry on and have the tests done though, as your urologist will want to rule other conditions out.

good luck

Darren

• Posted

mu uro say this is not prostatitis because no bacteria and blood in my urine 😦. this 3rd doctor i come didn't tell me whats going on with me .

• Posted

Thats incorrect , most prostatitus is non bacterial . have a GOOGLE . its very difficult to diagnose , so they tend to rule out other things first .

darren

• Posted

can you imagine how stress out me here, feel delay when want urinating . now a doctor say just take flomax and stop betmiga

• Posted

looking at the other thread you have started you have so many classic symptoms of prostatitus . Mine was finally diagnosed via a biopsy , nothing came up positive on any urine or blood test . ps FLOMAX may help you if you have difficulty urinating bit it wont help the other symptoms and may cause sexual side effects

• Posted

yes flomax make me got dry ejaculation 😦( and what best prostatitus medicine for you (make some big improvement)

• Posted

in terms of medicine only standard pain killers like ibrobrufen will do anything . A lot of sufferers swear by yoga and a holistic approach . For me anxiety makes it much much worse , and so anything that keeps my mind busy is beneficial . There is no obvious cure i regret unless you have the bacterial version and then its a very lengthy course of antibiotics with potentially damaging side effects .

it will likely disappear on its own but may take several months

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.