Confusedd!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was better with my anxiety now suddenly started having panic attacks and always feeling on the edge , nausea and bruise like pain in legs .

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

• Posted

We have been doing a lot of convos about how the body gets depleted of magnessium during panic attacks you should go through this forum and read about that.  It can help some muscle issues and calm down a bit of the anxiety. All in moderation of course. This is an illness and it comes and goes. You will eventually notice that pattern and accept it. It sucks. There are tons of options and choices in therapies and ways to manage it but it will wax and wane. On a positive note know in your worst moments it does and will absolutely pass 
    • Posted

I'm having full body briuse like pain mostly in legs .

My body is shaking/vibrating .

Heavy head and numbness .

Can you help?

• Posted

Its an anxiety attack. Are you seeing a therapist or are you using any medications? You have to ralise the science of whats hapoening first. Go on you tube and watch a video on oanic attacks. See what it is. Then learn how to breathe using your belly. A therapist would be very useful here to help you. 
    • Posted

Yes I'm on medications .

I feel alright but this weird head feeling .

• Posted

Oh yes so very very common and painful and uncomfortable. I think every person with bad anxiety gets headaches. I have one as im even typing this.
    • Posted

Yes. Its so common. It sucks but so common. If you have normal blood pressure..You can try getting some magnessium flakes at your local vitamin store or even epsom salt and soak your feet for 20 minutes. The magnessium will absorb in. It calms the body down. And be very sure to drink lots of fresh juicies and water. Dehydration and sugar levels get effected in the course of all this.
    • Posted

Oh , I don't drink water at all hardly half a glass a day .

Maybe I'm dehydrated?

But my legs won't stop hurting , it feels like I'm having bruises all over my legs .

Thanks smile

• Posted

Oh my start drinking! You should be drinking half your body weight in ounces love. You might be dehydrated and that will cause many an issue. If yiu have gatorade in your house id say drink about 24 ounces of that and then start drinking water. That might solve your whole issue. But daily you need to have your body fully hydrated every single day. Banaas and avacodes and apricots should be added to your daily diet too. They are high in potassium and magnessium that and the all the water will help you so much.
    • Posted

Maria, you have no idea how heavily dehydration can affect the body and the brain. You need to be drinking one half your body weight in ounces of water a day. A lot of your mental distress as well as physical, can be attributed to your brain not getting "watered". It is the only organ that cannot take water from food and drink. It needs water.

You need to give your body and brain what they need, so they can perform for you the way you want them to, Honey.

• Posted

Yes my mom is advising the same , I just grap a water bottle and trying drinking as much as I can .

Really thanks a lot , I was feeling hopeless and I'm really so relieved , my half pain just resolved . ??

• Posted

Carry those water bottles around all day and just keep sipping away.
    • Posted

Yes I'm getting It and trying drinking as much as I can , do we need to drink 8 glasses a day or I just can start with 4 glasses ?

I didn't knew all this was happening because of not drinking water I took it for granted and I feel sorry for not drinking as much as my body needed.

Thanks dear smile

• Posted

Ask your mom to get you gatorade so you can fully rehydrate with the needed minerals for today. Okay.mthen from that forward you know what to do.
    • Posted

I have seen them but never tried , I'll get them by today for sure .

• Posted

If this helps, I weigh 120 pounds, so half my body weight is 60 ounces, or roughly two quarts...8 glasses. I don't make it every day, and some days I do more. i find that if I have a full glass of water setting out, it's easier to remember. After I drink it, I fill it again and set it out. Works for me.

Of course you can start with 4 glasses, and hooray for you for setting an immediate goal. I am not much on sugared drinks, but I agree with Lisa about doing gatorade for a week or so. Your minerals are likely depleted.

This will not be hard to do, you will see some results quickly, and most of all, do not beat yourself  up. We don't know to do something....until we know to do it.!!!!!lol

• Posted

You cant drink your whole days worth in one sitting. This is throughtout the day. Buy i would say yes to consuming the gatorade 24ounces part asap. When you hit the point of naseau, head issues and leg cramps water only wont rehydrate you alone..you meed the stuff in the gatorade to help this. Normally comsume the foods i told you and the water amount and you will be in tip top shape. Its has been immensly hot lately and another heat wave is in its way so keep hydrated.

• Posted

cia you can also get water from eating fuits and veggies 😊 Not whilst your dehydrated though. I buy those huge water things i think they are a gallon size and thats the goal. My whole family does this. We had a lot of issues with my older daughter dehydrating throughout the years. She has learned to enjoy gatorade haha. Her pediatrician when she was younger would tell us to have her consume 32ounces of gatorade when she started feeling dehydrated then water. Happily she is grown now and always has a drink in hand.  Sometimes i need flavoring so i add cranberry juice..good for women lol and more tasty.  So very very hot here lately (usa) i cant imagine being able to even stand up if i only had a half of a glass of water lol.
    • Posted

i absolutely agree with all you said. Yes the brain benefits in a myriad of ways from fruits and veggies. I just went looking for some old notes from years ago on water and the brain. Unfortunately, some of the pages are gone.

i had gone to a symposium on the brain and it's functions with my brother, who was researching water, and how it affects the body. At that time, the speaker ( my brother doesn't remember his name either...it was 30 years ago,) made a strong point that to really hydrate the brain fully, just plain water was needed.

This hypothesis was tested with 100 college students. 50 drank a certain amount of ounces of plain water per day for one month before a big exam, and 50 drank the same amount of ounces of other drinks (including water if they chose) per day.

With only two exceptions(one of which admitted to cheatng) the water drinkers did far better than the others. The students chosen were picked by the similarity in their grade averages, study habits  and intelligence level.

This may not still be accepted as true, but bro and I have followed the idea for years. Just speaking to him, we reminded each other when drinking water before a stressful event helped, drinking water stopped a headache, etc.

What is the first thing almost everyone offers someone in distress, especially emotional or mental.....here, drink this...and hand the person a glass of water.

I am not trying to convert anyone to anything, but I do want this to be put out there to be considered.

There, I've run on and on again. If this were live, everyone would be asleep or throwing tomatoes or...out would come the hook and I would be hauled off the stage.eek

• Posted

I enjoy much of what you say 🤗 No 🍅🍅 throwing today 
    • Posted

Let us have an update tomroow and hopefully once fully hydrated youll feel tons better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.