Confusion

Posted , 5 users are following.

Is it Normal to be extremely confused?

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Anna. I'm not sure if you saw my post about what I've been dealing with for two months now. But I feel like I cannot concentrate..sit still..so forgetful. I hate feeling in a fog. It terrifies me..I'm afraid I have something more than anxiety but everyone including Dr assure me that's what it is.
    • Posted

Hi, worrywart! Knock on wood...I haven't gotten dizzy for a little. I just feel out of it. I cannot concentrate or sit still. Its hard to explain. At the moment I have a headache affecting the right side of my head that seems worse when I cough or bend down. Of course I'm freaking out!! sad
  • Posted

yes absolutely, sometimes just blank thoughts and not being able to answer questions etc , like a fog

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.