Confusion

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm having the worse Christmas my now ex broke up with me

I'm so confused because I thought we had a good thing first off he's saying he has intimacy issues and commitment and then just says he doesn't feel the same about me that he had his doubts, cries, says it's the most horrible break up he's had and the idea of losing me is not something he takes lightly.

I'm confused did his feelings just changed

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Guys never know what they want. Don't ruin your christmas though from a breakup. I'm sure in a few days he will come around and you two will be fine. If not, it's good that you guys realized it now and you didn't waste anymore time. Cheer up!

• Posted

If you can't cry around him though and share your anxiety issues, he isn't the right one.. Guys need to be able to handle and believe that this is a real mental issue, and not just us being overdramatic about it. Some people just don't understand. If it's meant to be, he will come back around.

• Posted

I doubt he will come back the last thing he said was that his feelings changed about me
    • Posted

Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear that sad what an absolutely horrid things to do to a person on Christmas Eve.

I understand that at the moment you are frightened that perhaps sharing your anxiety with him may be the reason. I think that at this exact moment in time, your response is natural.

However, very soon you will come to realise that if you cannot share important things with someone, be these things about yourself, your family or anything at all - ask yourself this: what would be the point in a relationship like that?

The answer is simple...

I won't tell you that you are better off away from this person (you are!! You are!!) because that won't help right now.

You know deep down that a relationship is about mutual trust, respect and love. You will find this for yourself very soon smile I hope you can spend Christmas with people who truly appreciate you

• Posted

It is an awful time to break a Partnership up. It stayed with me and still remember it as Christmas, New Year is a signpost that is hard to forget.

In my case all worked out well it laid out a route to people who had more to offer in a relationship and I learned some valuable lessons from it. Sometimes especially in this day and age relationships seem to be more problematic than what they were in the past.

Be thankful you have found out the kind of person who has left you, given time someone will be around who will have a more meaningful attatchment towards you and your life will expand outwards when you meet the right person.

Look forward, never look back there is always something better just around the corner

BOB

• Posted

I just feel he won't regret it he made me meet his siblings I bought him a Christmas gift and dumps me before Christmas...I feel he will move on and have a great relationship like they all do

• Posted

Hello Kelly

As long as you did not give Him His present, if you have take it back.

You are making the error of feeling only He will benefit from the break up not you. He may have someone in the wings, that does not mean that would be a meaningful relationship, it could be a real blaster and the girl may really lead him a merry dance, please do not feel in any way you cannot do better for yourself than that squirt.

Take time now and be selective in your outlook boyfriends, girlfriends are like double dekker buses one will be passing the bus stop soom and you never know what will be on that bus awaiting a person like you.

Life can be hard and we all play by set rules relax have a meaningful Christmas you will be ok

BOB

• Posted

He sent me a merry Christmas text saying hope your having a nice day ..I'm so confused?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.