Confusion, memory loss, and brain fog

Posted , 13 users are following.

Does anyone here suffer from severe confusion, memory loss, and brain fog from their depression and anxiety?

2 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey yes I do they call it fibro fog as I have fybromigila one day ur ok and then when you try to think whst u have done it's oh whst did I do orvsay there lol its not funny but if u did not laugh u would cry
  • Posted

Yes, I know how you feel. How old are you? Im also think about some kind of dementia but can also be related to stress in general. Im also thinking about what to do all the time. Its really dificult...
    • Posted

Hi I will be 53 on friday lol I often say to my daughter I think I am loosing my mind , but really lack of sleep and everything ive to cope with does not help.As stated in other posts my daughter is a nurse and she keeps a watchful eye on me as really sometimes my depression gets so bad but I see a phycologist once a week dont think its helping because as I say to him there is nothing can cure a broken heart.
  • Posted

Hi Dawn...this may bean old reply...but how did you eventually resolved your situation..In anxious to know coz your symptoms are identical to mine
  • Posted

Does anyone here suffer from severe confusion, memory loss, and brain fog from their depression and anxiety?

Yes I am facing same problem

• Posted

Ebone,dawn !! Did you guys find any thing that helped ,pls let me know ,this is horrible to live with ,I barely function :-(
  • Posted

I know exactly how you feel and NO its not from anxiety or depression its the other way around ,doctors love to blame anxiety to we can have a label and its their own fault (in my case) believe me if you ask me what i did yesterday its completely gone from my mind ,i barely function,they call it dp because its a shift that happens in the brain but dp is not the same from everyone believe me it is not ok to have memory loss (not forgeting things ) confusion and cognitive decline and anxiety it is not to blame (not in my case ) it happened while being on ppis meds ending in "zole" and other meds ending in "cycline" i dont want to put full name in case of privacy rules but these meds RUINED MY LIFE..im happy for you if you can still function and have a normal life cuz i know I CANT

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.