Confuzzled!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm still confused about how they work :l

I've been tango'd twice now, does that mean they're working?

My mum hasn't had the oil just the farts (Gross word) but no oil!! Does that mean the tabs aren't working for her?

[u:49f6d1be05][b:49f6d1be05]Please let me know![/b:49f6d1be05][/u:49f6d1be05]

Thanks

tt4n

Rach :roll:

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rach

The fact you are getting oil and your mum isn't just means she is eating a lower fat diet than you the tablets stop you absorbing 1/3 of the fat you eat so if you eat a lot of fat then the 1/3 which isn't absorbed has to go somewhere hence the oil. If you eat less fat then the 1/3 unabsorbed is smaller and becomes part of normalish poo.

I think this is what happens anyway that is my experience so I advise a low fat diet when taking the pills to avoid any more embarassing Tango moments

Hope this helps

Happy Days

Laups :D

• Posted

Thanks for the reply. Well, not really, we are eating the same things. We don't cook or eat different things. That's whats really confusing me :S

tt4n

Rach :huh:

• Posted

I seem to get the Orange Oil constantly even when im eating Low fat things :? But it's just a tiny wee bit (Gross i know haha) .It is confussing
  • Posted

Mibbe the food stuffs are absorbed differently by ur body.

But yep, the orange oil is usually a common sign when ur overdoing the fat content in ur diet.

Lauper is rite. the tablets prevent ur body absorbing a 3rd of the fat from the food u eat. This is passed in ur toilet . (my \"toilet\" has become more softer and floaty.... :lol: :lol: gadz Im giving myself the heave ho and its not even 9am)

• Posted

my \"toilet\" has become more softer and floaty....

Haha!! Thats nice to hear Skye :wink:

(only kiddin)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.