Considering HFS Surgery

Posted , 1 user is following.

I saw neurosurgeon last week ( Feb 2022 ) Dr Melvin Field in Orlando Fl and discussed having HFS surgery. I've been receiving Botox injections every 3 months for the past 5 years and was told by Dr. Field that I need to be off my Botox for at least 6 months prior to surgery.

I would appreciate if anyone out there may have had this HFS surgery done by Dr. Field and if so, if you would care to share your surgical experience as well as your outcome.

with Also, anyone else who may have had HFS surgery recently ..if you would please share your experience and outcomes. I am 60 years old and in good physical condition yet I am frightened of the possible risks associated surgery. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Alice C

Florida

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.