Constant anxiety symptoms causing depression

Posted , 5 users are following.

I’ve had bad Health Anxiety for a month now and the physical symptoms are terrible. I have a headache which I’m guessing is a tension headache although it’s not always a tightness feeling, ear pain, jaw and chin pain, pain in knees, eye pain, stomach acid, stomach pain, jaw shaking, and random pains everywhere from my mouth to my feet as well as sinus pain and pressure. Is all this just anxiety because I feel these even when not anxious. I’m getting so depressed. Depression makes the world seem so gloomy. Please help and tell me if all these symptoms are anxiety. 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Shane I know it’s hard to get your head round anxiety causing all these problems but it seems it just does .I  am constantly stressed sometimes stronger than others but I suppose when your anxiety as it seems calmed down the effects have already done the damage . .when I have been really anxious I have numb face feet legs fingers .I have suffered many years with health anxiety get help now see your doctor . There is therapy and /or medication Have you someone to talk to .I know it’s easy for someone else to say and I’m the worst for not listening but everyone one of your symptoms I have had through anxiety.Wishing you all the best and free of this evil thing 
  • Posted

Yes Shane I'm sorry to say you have the symptoms of anxiety. You should make an appt with your doctor. Cut out caffeine and go on utube Rebekah borucki and learn her breathing techniques. Keep us posted of how you are. Hang in there. 

will😎

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.