constant bloating, fullness in upper, weight loss, appetite loss abdomen but no pain

Posted , 7 users are following.

it all started with a feeling of nauseated and feel like vomiting in the middle of eating and just have to keep food down, constant bloating in the upper abdomen but no pain, loss of appetite, sudden loss of weight, bloated abdomen, my GP says its stomach infection but still am not feeling ok its been 17 days now since i have been taking probiotics and refagut 400mg., i still feel bloated my bowel movements sometimes watery and sometimes mushy but no blood in stool. i am really tensed please help .., My liver functioning test came out normal , CBC test came out normal, ultra sound came out normal., i dont feel good like before i dont feel happy seeing the food like before i was such a foody person now i loss interest in food ;'(

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

hi there - no gall stones showing in the ultrasound - I had similar symptons and had to have my gall bladder removed which has since left me with constant nausea and had to change my whole diet.
    • Posted

I don't know what is wrong with me am tired of being sick

• Posted

Ask for a stool test to see if you have h pylori.
  • Posted

Well it stands to reason you're losing weight because you're not eating like you did I would still have my upper GI done and get the gallbladder tested because you don't always have to have pain with gallbladder nausea will cause it to also when you take probiotics you have to start out slowly because some of them will make you very gassy you can research the best ones or you can ask your Pharmacy which is the best ones but some of them are really gassy you can make your own prebiotics just Google that too or probiotics you can also get them at the Kroger stores where they sell the yogurt they are liquid in glass bottles and also you only start them with a third of a drink because they can make you gassy too if you start out with too much hope this helps and stay away from spicy and greasy foods of any kind and eat smaller amounts 4 to 5 times a day instead of 2 or 3 times a day

• Posted

I did UCG whole abdomen no gallbladder detected what do you thing it could be., no pain only fullness in upper abdomen and bloating gassy,. Fatigue
    • Posted

It all started before 2 months before that everything was fine I use to have regular bowel movements was eating anything and everything, but I don't know what has gone into me , the fullness in my upper abdomen (gaseous upper abdomen) just won't quiet I really don't know why

• Posted

Where your doctor should have some answers for you as we get older things change especially when we have crazy diets you could have irritable bowel syndrome caused from a lot of stress as you don't say how old you are but I would make an effort to call the doctor about the bloating and you might try some probiotics but start them out slowly because they can make you gassy too but if you have any issues with your stomach there supposed to be helpful and you can always stop at your pharmacy and ask to speak to a pharmacist tell them your symptoms and they will tell you what's the best one to get or not to get

• Posted

Exactly its the stress, anxiety and depression causing all these ...
    • Posted

Have you ever heard the old saying from years ago don't get your bowels in an uproar well that's exactly what it means because when you're nervous and upset it goes right to your digestive system so I guess the deep breathing and relaxation does more for us than we realize I hope you're feeling better

• Posted

hi ..kunal. i know its 7 month old post but i am having exact same symptoms as u and for same durations. my reports too all normal but waiting for endoscopy. how are u. did u go for an upper GI endoscopy or wat was ur diagnosis. plz reply as i am very stressed. hope u r doing well.

• Posted

I suffered for 4 months then I was given upper GI endoscopy and it went very well I dint feel a thing.,. the results came out to be Antral gastritis with a bit of erosion

• Posted

I am doing fine now thank you for asking

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.