Constant break outs and reactions

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I'm a 28 year old female. I am currently on treatment for my allergies via tablets and Injections. How ever I still have constant reactions on my face, neck, hands and arms. Starts out as urtercaria rash and hives then looks like a pin prick rash. Its always very sore and result's in days of work. I take my fexofenodine and use various creams. Nothing works. I am allergic to a lot of stuff which I avoid. Any advice would be great.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Katie28283

I am sorry for you, or to both of us we have the same problem. I am also allergic to antihistamine and crustaceans. Whenever I ate crustaceans, itchy and reddish spots appear in my skin and when I take antihistamine it aggravates my allergies.

Any help from anybody is highly appreciated. Thanks.

• Posted

Have you tried Quercetin? There are lots of natural antihistamines out there and this one works well for me. 
    • Posted

Never heard of it but I am willing to try anything. My Injections calm down my urtercaria but I get a lot of other symptoms and end up on steroids and creams. Were will I find this?
    • Posted

I’m in the UK and can find it in Holland and Barrett and health shops but I tend to find better deals online. Just do a google search under shopping. Whilst in the US in May I could order it for delivery to places like CVS or Walmart pharmacy but I wasn’t there long enough to wait. I have used reputable sellers on eBay too and have found great products.  Lots of websites talk about Quercetin and it’s often combined with Bromelain or other things that also calm inflammation. You have to take it for longer to have effect- it’s a daily tablet for me all year round- but there’s no side effects. 
    • Posted

I want to try it too but I don't think we have it here in the Philippines. I will go back to my doctor and ask him about Quercetin.

Thanks angieB48.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.