Constant breathing difficulty 24/7 help

Posted , 1 user is following.

Does anyone suffer with 24/7 breathing trouble but NOT shortness of breath due to anxiety? I feel like my inhales arent entering my through my nose or mouth and theres not enough air entering and going down properly if that makes sense. its almost like im breathing through a filter. Its really hard to get a breath in. I've had this problem for a while but its gradually worsened. i dont feel as if its anxiety even though Dr says it is. It doesnt feel normal and im Struggling to cope. Can anyone help? It’s not it getting into my lungs I’m concerned about it’s the process of it entering my airways where it feels strained. This lasts all day every day till i go to sleep and I am now confined to my room as I'm too terrified to do anything in case I stop breathing and die. It has worsened quite a lot over the past couple of weeks. Here are the things I've tried: *Anxiety/Depression Medication (2 different kinds with no effect) *Lung function/Spirometry test (Normal results) *ENT visit with camera up nose and down throat checking the throat and vocal cords (Everything was normal) *Blood test (all normal) *Tried a generic allergy medication (no effect) *Oxygen levels are always 96-100 *ECG (normal results) I'm sure there is more but this is what I remember off the top of my head.

*X-Ray on throat (no compression on trachea) I do have anxiety but the root of this issue is not that. I do have some anxiety attack type things happen but that's only when I'm really struggling to breathe and the panic sets in. someone please help I'm terrified. Has anyone had the same thing? I'm scared my body just can't take air in properly and I cant even walk fast without fear of my breathing becoming even more strained and something happening

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.