constant burning hunger feeling

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have been having an intense burning feeling like a burning hunger even if i recently eaten. bc my body feels extreme hunger feelings i get shaky weak and dizzy and feel like im going to faint. i also have been feeling extreme fatigue (not sure if thats a symptom of acid reflux) but ever since ive been feeling this way my body gets weak and feels very drowsy to the point its hard to work. i also get nasty headaches. does anyone else experience these kind of symptoms? i also feel like i cant breathe and i get rib/chest pains

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Are you taking any medication?

• Posted

no. i tame zantac every now and again for week or two no changes but then again i blame myself bc my diet is not the best. trying to work on that.

• Posted

Try nexium every day for a week if you have a poor diet and see if your symptoms improve. If they don't you may need an endoscopy or possibly an ultrasound, ct or mri. Try taking a multivitamin as well, you could have a vitamin deficiency.

• Posted

Morning sweetie. oh my god you have described me this week cant shake it .. i have just gone 13 months without period was feeling sort of ok then all the same things have happened to me ,been going on a bit last few months but not like this week and so hungry like i havent had anything to eat for a week, poor you its horrible isnt it . my friend said to take digestive advantage bowel support ...amazon ....she gave me some took 1 yesturday and not as bad today will carry on for 1 week and let you know got jelly legs today as well ....good luck let me know how you get on very horrible time x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.