Constant chest pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello every one, I haven't been on here for a while, as I've been doing pretty good and seem to be in control, well more so than I was. I still get the odd bad few days but I don't let it keep me hidden away indoors any more. So any way, randomly the other night I had a bit of a panic attack, completely out of the blue and for no real reason, and since then I have had constant heat pain. Now this is not a new symptom got me as this is a huge part of my anxiety, but usually it last a little while them fades away. But this time it had been all day and night, and actually quite painful. It is usually on my left side, feels as if it on the top of by breast area, and sometimes goes into my shoulder and back, also quite a bit of pain in the middle of my chest too. It's really starting to worry me now and it's kicking of my anxiety big time. I'm just after some reassurance really, and wondering if any one else gets chest pain as bad as this?

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I get this too with anxiety. It can be very worrying but I mena I've had on and off chest pain that's constant for weeks and my heart is fine so i have accepted that it's a symotom of anxiety and I don't experience it as much now because like most things, I just get on with it. x
  • Posted

I suffer with chest pain a lot with anxiety, but it's really bad this time and it's not easing off at all. I'm not even that anxious. I can't help but worry. What do you guys do to relieve it? X
  • Posted

OMG that exactly one the main symptom i have been suffering for everyday i get this pain all the time and i am always worried about it but it's just anxiety and stress try some deep breathing excersie it helps sometimes
    • Posted

It's horrible isn't it. I've tried everything and I can't shift it, driving me nuts. Right now in lying down and it's in my whole chest but stronger on the left and in my back on the left. I know it's prob anxiety but I can't help think the worst. Ahhhhhh..... X
    • Posted

Yeaah it is normally i try to distract my mind bcoz if you start thinking about it then you would end up thinking the worse lol
  • Posted

I was just checking

I think it's only anxiety just rest

• Posted

I think it probably is too, but health anxiety is a bitch. I'm so sick of it. Thank you for commenting x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.