Constant chronic pain with probable fibromyalgia

Posted , 6 users are following.

Severe pain below right shoulder blade through to chest. Also down right flank. Aching arms and hands (cramp like sensations). Same in legs and feet. Very breathless with slightless exertion. Anyone else got these symptoms? Thanks

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Fibro throws a lot of curved balls and we never know where they will land and whilst I have had very similar symptoms,  to be on the safe side it may be a good idea to see your GP or phone your Rheumy.    
  • Posted

Hello Fulham boy. Yes I have had the same type of symptoms at times. It sounds like you have something misaligned in your back. Do you have an Osteopath that you could see? They are quite gentle and will do some massage and adjustments and I am positive that you will feel much better afterwards. I go every so often to get some adjustments done. It makes a big difference in managing our weird structural symptoms. When something is 'out' it can affect your breathing as well. Wishing you a prompt recovery from this episode. 

Maggie 

• Posted

Yes I get this pain all the time !!! I have even had my hands get stuck to where I can't move them!!! I wouldn't wish fibromyalgia on my worst enemy !!! I'm in pain constantly how u described it !!!! I hope it gets better for u !!!!

• Posted

I was diagnosed 11 years ago. It's surprising how many of my issues have

been related to fibro. I have had so much pain in my body at different times.

I usually see my doc anyway. You have to rule out other problems. There

could be other issues that need more immediate assistance. Hope you feel

better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.