Constant Discomfort and weak erection -please help

Posted , 5 users are following.

Somebody please help. I have this problem for 4-5 years now and I am 28. I have constant pressure and discomfort in the penis and I keep having to pee because of it. I feel like urine is stuck or there is some stinging feeling in the penis from the tip to may be around 1 inch down. Sometimes I also feel pressure behind the testicles. My erection is always weak and short and it only gets erect with touch. As soon as I start masturbating or having intercourse I feel like I need to pee because there is so much stinging feeling in the penis so I just ejaculate. When I ejaculate or pee it feels like there is no force or strength just like I feel there is no strength in my penis. Please help me I am going to go under depression because of this. I got the bladder ultrasound done and it was fine.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Do you remember any event or activity prior to this? Injury, sex, kidney stone, etc?

• Posted

nothing happened. one day suddenly I had pain in the abdomen and a couple days later I started having to pee very frequently. i went to the doctor and he said its a UTI and I took some medicines. Since then I have been facing these symptoms

• Posted

UTI can leave a scar or an inflammation in the urethra. I am thinking you might have a urethral ulcer.

• Posted

do you think it is curable? I want my normal life back. I feel depressed all day due to this.

• Posted

I have similar issues before but it was due to an accident 2 years ago. I feel some stinging when I pee but no blockage. I was thinking it might just be an inflammation. What I did was I loosened my underwear and too careful when walking and sitting.

• Posted

Hi rmo,

It seems to me some nerves may have been affected from some kind of a wound in your urethra/you may have prostatitits, I suggest to look for a good urologist not any, who will carry out some tests and be able to treat/recommend you an appropriate way ahead.

Wish you quick recovery.

• Posted

do you think this problem is curable? I keep thinking about it all day as my sexual life is also getting affected a lot

• Posted

At your age, I believe it should be curable but you need to have professional diagnosis.

• Posted

I would strongly suggest seeing a urologist who will look into this for you. I too had issues (and still do to some extent), following a urethrotomy.

Although it is always useful to hear other people's experiences on websites like this, it won't really help because no one is able to, or qualified to, assess you properly.

I do know that these things can take a long time to heal but you need to have proper investigations and remember if you're not happy with the answers you're getting then make sure you get a second opinion.

Good luck!

• Posted

Hi all. Here is what I've learned. Sharing in case it helps someone, but I fully recognise that each case is potentially quite different.

I have had the same symptoms - constant feeling at penis tip of needing to urinate, some urethra irritation etc. No infection showed from urine culture and urine dipsticks always normal. Cystoscopy had no unusual findings. No bladder infection.

A few points:

Semen culture found the bug - an E. coli strain in my case. Multi-antibiotic resistant. Showed as heavy growth. This allowed the choosing of an antibiotic that had sensitivity. Microscopy showed same i.e. abundant presence of bacteria. Was simply not being captured by urine culture. This can happen. Semen culture is often not done for a variety of reasons (practical reasons as well as microbiological ones), but sometimes the interpretation of the result is very clear. Consider it with your doctor.

Try to see if D-mannose helps. I have managed to somewhat control urethra symptoms (not eliminate) with regular intake of D-mannose. This is only of benefit with E. coli. If you don't have confirmed E. coli infection it still may be worth trying in off-chance that it is E. coli. This bug is the most common cause of UTI and bacterial prostatitis. D-mannose is a naturally occurring simple sugar present in some foods. It has various functions in nature, but here it works by binding the outside of E. coli. Hence, the E. coli can not attach to the tract, and gets more easily eliminated with urination. According to most manufacturers, it is safe to use, as the body does not use this sugar readily for energy and most of it gets eliminated in urine. Its available in health food shops. Many women use it for bladder infections. Its use in men is less common. Consider with your doctor, esspecially if diabetic.

These are just some of my experiences. I hope they are helpful to someone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.