Constant Dizziness and not feeling right for days?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello all,

I am starting to get concerned now, I was being a complete idiot the other day and was headbanging like a maniac for a joke, it in turn made me very dizzy and not feel right after, the next day I woke up with a stiff and sore neck and the back of my head and the dizziness is persisting. Is this feeling ever going to go away? Have I damaged myself?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

After shaking your head you have possibley caused vertigo,, try bending forward with your head down towards your feet but hold on to something as it will make your head spin more,, tell me what happens

• Posted

Hello thanks for your reply. Is vertigo something that will pass with time? and I did what you asked but it didn't really make much of a difference.

• Posted

Hi best course of action will be for you to make an appointment to either see your doctor or at least have a telephone consultation if this hasn't improved.

I'm not sure which country you are in as to whether you can get to a walkin centre

Possibly you feel better now I hope so

• Posted

You may have given yourself whiplash. Just rest, and please,no more head banging.If no improvement after 10 days then try giving your doctor a call.

We all learn from our mistakes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.