Constant ear pain and dizziness

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all,

I've had sinus issues off and on for years. It seems that I deal with ear pain and dizziness a lot of the time. I've been to an ENT in the past who recommended a Tonsillectomy and Septoplasty to fix my deviated septum, but I was hesitant to move forward with surgery. Queue present day, my ears ache pretty much constantly as well as pop, pressure behind my eyes, dizziness, tinnitus. My nose isn't "stuffy" per se, I don't have any yucky discharge, but I have everything else to indicate what I assume is a sinus issue. I've been to my GP and she said that my sinuses look red and inflamed and has recommended that I start using a daily antihistamine as well as Nasacort. So far, no relief. I am waiting now on a referral to see a different ENT before I decide on surgery, but has anyone else experienced these symptoms? For me, it's the constant dizziness that makes it all worse. I feel like I'm half in the bag most of the time and it's starting to make me panic. Any ideas/suggestions?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.