Constant ectopics after ablation for atrial tachycardia

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi everyone

i had an ablation on 3/06/21 today is 9/03/21 since around 48 hours after the procedure ive been experience a very frequent amount of ectopics (30 plus an hour) and there is no longer an hour i go without at least a few im really struggling with it im crying every day constantly anxious not sleeping i have spoken to the arrythmia nurses who are going to get me a 24 hour holter monitor but tried to reassure me if its a burden below 10% its benign . however i have tachycardia induced cardioymyopthy (hence the ablation ) and severe heart failure im terrified this will affect my recovery if these beats dont subside or cause more damage. ive searched so many forums and nobody has a similar situation to me so i would love to know if theres anyone out there to talk to

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Shannon,

I am sorry there has not been any relies to you. Hopefully someone will chime in and be able to help

I too have AT. Any type of SVT is awful. People that never have experienced this have no idea.

Hope some one will be able to help you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.