constant head pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had pain at temples for a week constant not agony but it drags me down. I also feel pressure bending so after googling I am convinced it is a brain tumour. I have no neuro symptoms but wondered if anyone has had this for days or weeks along with the pressure sensation. I had rt side temple pain last year which went after physio but this feels different but I suffer from terrible health anxiety. When I had this last year dr said you have not got a brain tumour before I even asked he knows me lol. Had eyes dilated by top optomologist and they were fine.

I do have c.s. and a bone spur but med. Sites say should not be pain both sides. My neck is also hurting

Very scared so any advice appreciated

Maria

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Maria39241

Please go and make an X-ray of you neck .

I had on and off headache which was agonising and than it turns out i have Arthritis and Spondylosis on my neck ( Arthritis can give terrible headache )

I went to Acupunture ( you need to find a good one ) and after 3 session headaches are gone.

Hope this wil help you a bit to ease your fear

• Posted

Thank you so much. Funnily I had acupuncture today. Shoulder hurts a bit as he relaxed the muscles with the needles how long before you got any relief. May I ask was your pain on both temples and did bending or standing worsen it.

You have been so kind to reply and made me have hope. Noone else has replied so I do appreciate it.

Maria

• Posted

hi maria39241

i had a hell of a headache when i was bending, 

it took 3 sessions of Acupuncture to get rid of the nagging headache, mostly comes from the  muscles which are stiff and pressing on the neck nerves.

You got tension on your shoulders ,,me too wink, to much stress,

Maria try to relax ( i know its not easy ), but i am sure that you dont have anything serious going on on your head .

Glad you went to Acupuncture :D,, tell him/her how you fell and what you feel maybe he/she can give you also a massage, works wonder,,, we keep in touch xxx

• Posted

maria39241

Laptop/PC gives a looooot of tension to the neck, be careful and please rest after Acupuncture so you get the whole effect razz

• Posted

Thank you again you are so kind. Yes I have a lot of tension in my neck. Was painful yesterday after 1st session but neck bit easier today. Will definitely go back for more sessions. Did you go once a week.

Will keep you updated

Maria

• Posted

hi maria39241

The first week i used to go 3 times a week, than twice .

All together 8 times.

You will seewink in no time you will feel better.

Hope you have a good pillow to sleep on ( the wrong one can give a lot of pain on the neck and shoulder muscles ) talk to you Acu guy abou that as well

All the best xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.