Constant head pressure, spaced out, dizzy feeling for 4 months

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am only 20. It all started the beginning of May. I am a server and was busy at work and needed something quick to drink. I grabbed a Pepsi. I took a few sips, sat it down. I began to feel very dizzy and like I was about to pass out.  I thought I was having some sort of anxiety or panic attack. My vision was very blurred and disoriented. 

Fast forward a week and I’m still feeling the same. Pounding headache and the same vision issues. I go into the ER because I couldn’t take it anymore and got a ct scan done. I was afraid that it was something serious. It’s domething I wake up and go to bed with every day and night. Everything came back clear. 

So I go about living my life miserabley the next few weeks assuming it might be just allergies or something. It still never goes away so I start seeing my doctor. He tells me it’s probably just migraines so he puts me on topamax, which made my symptoms worsen. I got off of it and started taking proponoral. That didn’t do much of anything either. 

Fast forward another few weeks. I am still feeling the very same. I still have that pounding headache that I wake up with and go to bed with every night. I went to the ER and they gave me a muscle relaxer. I take it and it woke up with my headache completely gone. Although I am still experiencing the same vision issues. My headache becomes very on and off instead of constant. 

My doctor suggested that I get an MRI so I go and do so and it came back clear. All good. My chronic headache disappears a couple weeks after that and it’s more of a constant pressure around my head now with the dizzy/foggy brained eyesight. I recently had an eye exam done and that was all good as well. I have been living like this for 4 months with no answers and I just can’t do it anymore. I am very unmotivated and my family and boyfriend see that. Any suggestions?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi. 

I am going through the exact same thing and it’s freaking me out. All I have done are every blood test possible and everything is fine... I do not have money at the moment for an MRI or ct scan.. I wish I did so I can get this worry out of my darn head: sad but it all happened out of no where too for me while I was at work. My work was always busy and steaaaful and I knew I had anxiety but this made me literally walk out and go home and cry. I became super anxious, I woke up and went to sleep with these awful headaches every single day. They start in front of my forehead then go sharp into my temple and my temple hurts and becomes sensitive... nothing I take works.. idk what to do. & I’m on a wait list for a neurologist. I started meds for anxiety and these eased the headaches up but now they are back and I’m stressed out!! So please don’t feel alone. I heard magnesium is good for headaches+ migraines.

• Posted

Hello i can understand what you are going through 

I am having pressure feeling  on brain its feels like pressure squeezing vibrating this pain 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.