Constant headache in the morning and afternoon and a very heavy one before fainting

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello everyone. I have a serious to doctors unknown problem for which Id like to try my luck on these forums in hope of finding a cure. I have headaches - every morning and every afternoon. Sometimes it will get constant and much heavier for awhile (up to few days). When it is at its heaviest part I usually faint for a few seconds. The pain is a bit stronger on the right side. After that my headache is gone for the day. I dont have much energy anyway, could that have something with it? It doesnt have any connection with temperature outside or if Im standing up or sitting down.

Any kind of help would be much appreciated.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

In the early morning hours, your body's level of internal pain reduction may be lowered. Additionally, your body may make more adrenalin during this time, resulting in migraine headaches. A lack of quality sleep or a sleep disorder may also result in morning headaches

• Posted

how long did you have this headache? a week? a month?

do you have any other symptoms such us nausea, fever, or anything else?

I also have a headache which usually one sided, my headache feels like a constant pressure on 1 spot on top of my head. Last year is the first time I got this headache, and it stays like that for 2 months at that time and after that it's gone for 8 months (I often got random headache during this 8 months but it's a different headache, not a constant pressure). Then around march this year (after 8 months almost free headache) I got the same headache again, and it lasted for about 1 month and after that it's gone again for 2 months. Today that headache come back again. I only got this headache with no other symptoms but the thing that makes me worry is the headache usually at the same spot!

I suspect my headache might caused by something from my neck and my eyes because at last march, this headache came back after I lay down for a long time playing my phone on weekend. Today too, I lay down for a long time playing on my phone.

I did went to the doctor last year and on march this year and the doctor only gave me some medicine for muscle relaxant, something for nerve and something to ease the pain (3 medicines). The doctor doesn't recommend me to do any scans at all.

• Posted

Hello charles

Sometimes the headache is also accompanied by a vertigo or nausea. No my head hurts as a whole, sometimes the right side a bit stronger. Yesterday I fainted again, after that my head actually burned like crazy and I was sleepy and confused as hell for another hour. It was different this time. I dont notice any connections with your symptoms though.

• Posted

I see, with that symptoms it might be migraine since your headache doesn't localize on 1 spot and sometimes one side is heavier than the other side.

When you're going to visit your doctor, mention all of those symptoms. Making a pain logbook (where you fell the headache and how severe is your headache at that time) and what you do at that time when your headache occure might help to find the trigger of your headache.

Btw try to avoid getting your eyes strain too much. Also take a note on what you drink or eat. Try getting a more healthy lifestyle such as getting enough rest, proper nutrition, work out, etc and see how it goes.

I hope you can find the cause and find a cure to your headache.

• Posted

Go to u tube type Dr. Devra Davis, she has many posts, listen to her. She definitely helped me. Let me know how you get on.

• Posted

There is growing concern that a condition called ELECTROMAGNETIC HYPERSENSITIVITY is on the increase. This condition is now recognized in many countries all over the world, but for some reason there are some who don't recognize it. I have suffered from this for many years and most of the symptoms that you are telling about are caused to me by my Hypersensitivity, and I would not wish it on my worst enemy. Unfortunately in this modern world of WI-FI. and communications is here to stay, so if anyone thinks that it is making them unwell, there are lots of advice out there on how to protect yourself, by learning how to use your devices safely. I have studied what they told me to do and this has helped me quite a lot. I stress strongly that what is causing your headaches might not be the cause of Hypersensitivity, so it is best to get tests done in hospital for other causes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.