Constant Headache resolved after three months

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi

I don't know if this will help anyone.. but her we go.

Looking back it probably started with the occasional earache. Two month later the pain started in the right side of my head, just above eye. Then sinus pressure and chronic nose pain, like I'd been sniffing water up my nose for a whole day. Then came the background headache, and that was constant and any extreme movements of my eyes seemed to trigger frontal sinus type headache..bizarre...and that included any head movement and even bending down and now I'm feeling really down about the whole thing.

Usual stuff from docs, antibiotics for about ten days did nothing then along comes the ringing in the ears and low and behold, teeth and gum ache. No sinus infection.

Eventually a Locum doctor agreed to all the tests.

All the scans done....all clear. Don't no whether it was relief or disappointment ...go figure that one out.

They did however eventually begin to resolve and at this moment they seem to be almost completely gone. So maybe hope is there somewhere.

I know it's difficult but the stress definitely added more weight to the situation.

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.