Constant headaches for about six weeks

Posted , 3 users are following.

had these headaches more or less constantly for a few weeks now. Having health anxiety so its at least a brain tumour.  Had my eyes examined and photographed and that is all clear.  Anyone in the same position.  Need lots of reassurance

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Are you sure it is not a sinus issue ? Are you headaches worse in the morning or when you bend down?

I was having headaches constantly for a few weeks ened up on antibiotics and steroids and convinced myself it was something awful !!!! After I had a horrible reaction to the steroids when I came off then I can say a week later I feel so much better !

• Posted

When I wake up they are not too bad but they get worse during the day.  They are not worse on bending over
    • Posted

Hi Mary mine are the same ok whe I first get up then get worse as the say goes on and they are not worse when I bend over . They are driving me insane ..lol x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.