Constant headaches....health anxiety as well

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello, lets start by saying I've had about 10 blood tests last year that all came back normal. 

I have headaches that like to bother me and not go away for weeks at end. I also have this weird pressure..almost like a pinched nerve feeling around my right eye. I've had a CT scan done with no dye and a few doctors including a neurologist doing the flash light test, looking into my eyes, and the whole testing my strength and balance. 

I want to know would a CT scan show any aneurysms? They did the CT to check for any sinus issues. I am planning on going back to the urgent care (ct was done about a year ago) and see if they will investigate further and ask them their thoughts on the matter. I'm sure they would have the CT on record. 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Original, I had 2 CTs nothing I requested a MRI he said its the same thing, I dont know........I'm thinking the same with u, I want a MRI too  see whats going on
    • Posted

I just want a piece of mind. Yeah aneyrusms can form after but I just want to make sure for now.
  • Posted

http://vestibular.org/migraine-associated-vertigo-mav
    • Posted

Hi! They did some tests to test me for vertigo and I don't have that. But I still feel dizzy. 
    • Posted

Original...did u clcik the link and read it ? the doctor game me meds for pressure in my head, sinus probs and dizziness...after me doctoring myself and requesting the migraine meds he agreed and I amd feeling alot better, not 100%.... I see neurologist Monday, so we will see what he says. I am on Lyrica, it was suppose to be 2xs a day but I can ony handle the night time does, I'm drunk if I take it in the morning, makes me feel too wicked

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.