Constant horrific post nasal drip

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have horrific constant post nasal drip that has taken over my life!!! HELP!! I had a radio frequency sinus procedure to stop the constant Drip, Drip, Drip.... Has anyone had this procedure or the clarifax freeze sinus procedure???I'm still waiting for the drip drip drip to STOP!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT ANYONE HAS DONE TO STOP THIS HORRIFIC CONSTANT POST NASAL DRIP!!! THANK YOU!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I had never heard of this procedure you mention, but a friend who had the same problem was diagnosed with nasal polyps, which are benign asymptomatic tumors.

He was able to treat the problem with a corticoid spray to reduce the inflammation of the polyps. But if that hadn't worked, he would have had to have them surgically removed.

• Posted

Hi,

I am having same problem, no meds worked and been for months like this. Are you still suffering with this? I can't take it no more.

Thanks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.