Constant irinating, discharge, yellow chunky semen, and pain in one testicle. Driving me nuts!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello All, 

About three years ago I was in a relationship in Taiwan. When I had sex with this girl she sometimes had cheesy discharge, with no odour. I thought this was thrush. But I got terrible rashes from it, so did a pee test to rule out an std. So far So good. We did not have sex much after that and the relationship came to an end after ten months. At rhe same time as being with her, I got an itch in my anus. After splitting with Her this grew to be unbearable. I went to China and there was diagnosed with HPV because warts developed. I had them burnt off. The itching continued but I managed to get rid of it with an eczema cream. I also had numerous STD tests which ruled out chlamydia, gonorrhea AIDs, etc. However, i started to urinate a lot about a year ago, and release a sticky clear discharge. Pains in the Left testicle started and my semen turned very yellow with solid parts. The past year has been hell and still in tests in both Britain and China there is no sign of an STD. I have tried a variety of antibiotics, ciprofloxacin, azithromycin, had injections of another antibiotic but nothing has cured me. I will say this: for about two weeks symptoms stopped with ciprfloxacin but Then returned with aveangence. So, i presume there is an infection going on in the prostate and testicles. I have just been to the doctor today in Britain. He told me to take a swab of the discharge in the hope to narrow down the bacteria. He also gave me some doxycycline, which i cannot try yet as need to give a pee sample in the morning. I pray it is the answer, as three years of this is taking its toll. I cannot sleep on time Because i am peeing and i am worried about all the implications. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

The cheesy discharge of the woman in Taiwan sounds like it could be a candida yeast infection.  If it is a candida yeast infection, antibiotics may make it worse because they kill off the good bacteria that keep candida yeast in check. You have to take anti fungal medicines and go on a antifungal diet. Coconut, garlic, and oregano oil are some  things to eat.  Sugar is the number one thing to avoid.  

If you think there is a possibility of candida yeast infection search the internet for information about it.  There is much information available.

Thomas

• Posted

If you think you may have a candida infection you should also take probiotics like yogurt, sourkraut, or probiotic pills.  They will crowd out the yeast and prevent it from attaching the the intestinal  walls.

Thomas

• Posted

Sorry Thomas, 

My reply is below. I thought someone also called Robert was talking to me. Seems I was in monologue. My bad. Thanks for the advice. Getting oregano oil tomorrow. Just wondering if all my symptoms are commensurate with fungus infection, though?

Cheers

• Posted

Hey Robert, 

Thanks for the reply. I did suspect fungus infection, and a doctor in the past gave me something for it, but to no avail. It's just the testicular pain, yellow semen, urinating and discharge suggest an STD infection, with resultant epididymitis and prostatitis. I am not sure if a fungus can cause all those symptoms. 

I started doxycycline today. Just the first day so cannot comment on the effects. Antibiotics have in the past suppressed symptoms, but I have previously guessed I was not cured because my semen always has telltale yellow clumps in it. At the moment I feel ok, and have been taking saw palmetto and garlic pills. I will find some oregan oil tomorrow. Not much testicular pain but still some discharge and the horrible yellow semen. I am better but not cured. Is there any hope to get rid of this? It made my life a misery for the last year, barely being able to sleep.  

• Posted

hi robbert,

did you ever found the cause of your problem? I have the same I think

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.