constant low grade fevers/dizziness

Posted , 4 users are following.

ive been constantly feeling feverish/actually had low grade fevers as confirmed by doctors. i was not diagnosed with any viral infwctions but ive been getting swollen lymph nodes on and off since about september, ive been feeling fatigued, recently started to have dizziness which last from i wake up until i go to bed, muscle weakness, i sometimes get muscle twitches/creeping/pulling sensation in my legs, i get tired EXTREMELY easy i mean waking up steps leave me winded for minutes. i just feel as tho im always sick and have no energy. i only take multi vitamins at the moment they seem to have 0effect on me. i am thinking about quitting my job bc i can no longer function how i use to. i am too tired and depressed all the time to complete simple tasks. i am just so fed up and tired physically and mentally. btw my thyroid is good and im not anemic.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I am wondering were you on any anxiety medication and had to stop them. This sounds like half of what I'm going through from having to stop my anxiety medication (ativan) . It seems like withdrawals from this medication is forever, I have no energy, muscles hurt so bad, get winded bad, when I can sleep (which I'm extremely tired) my body twitches and it wakes me, it also does it at times when awake. I'm extremely dizzy, my head feels empty, the only way I can describe it. I've been worse with anxiety then ever but yet they don't want to help with the anxiety meds anymore for long periods due to the epidemic thats been going on. I seen your story and it reminded me of how I'm feeling trying to get off of the medication. Forgive me if I'm totally wrong about you. Did you tell your Dr. all this, and curious what they are doing for you? Good luck, wish I could help more, I know I hate how I feel, I am actually on disability due to my bad anxiety and depression and back issues and I wish I could turn my life around to when I worked, prior to when this all started for me. If there is anyone who is going through this it would be nice if I could here some good tips for these symptoms. Maybe it could help both.

• Posted

no i am not on any medications. drs just tell me rest and take vitamins. they dont even diagnose me with anxiety at least.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.