Constant muscle twitches, weak legs and always tired

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone else experienced these symptoms while on sertraline? I started on 25mg and did that for 1 week and then upped to 50mg. About a week after upping it I started to get muscle twitching that happens all over. My legs feel extremely weak and I wake up exhausted and feel like I could sleep all day! I am now on my 4th week of taking it and I must say my health anxiety is much worse! Can't help but see that all my symptoms come up with ALS.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

I have experienced the exact same symptoms after 8 weeks on 50mg. So much so i have started to reduce down to 25mg. Tingling arms, hands, feet and legs which is more noticable at night. My legs feel like lead and i am utterly exhausted from the moment i wake up. I also have a mild sore throat (do you have this?)

The above symptoms have been ongoing for 3 weeks now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.