constant nausea

Posted , 5 users are following.

I want to get rid of constant nausea can homoepathic medicine help me out and if yes then how long will it take? Waiting for your replies and thanks in advance.

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

I had this for 18 months finally a stool test and had a bug which caused lactose intolerance. Try giving up dairy and if necessary wheat and fructose (high fodmaps) and get a stool test done x
  • Posted

There's not enough information to answer your question with any real validity. What's causing your nausea, Elizabeth?  How long have you had it?

There are lots of natural remedies, but if you're genuinely "sick" then you'll need medication - like in Worrychick's case, she may have taken something to kick the bug, unless it was already gone by then.

I caution you not to eliminate gluten in the event that your dr. wants to see if you have Coeliac Disease. The tests won't be reliable if you give up wheat and/or gluten.

But, if you think you have a gut imbalance or something mild and easily treated at home, you may want to try probiotics. They could take a few weeks and someone on here felt worse, but most do feel better.  If it is lactose intolerance and you take lactase with dairy, you'll get the results quite quickly, like that same day or two. (or cut out dairy for a few weeks and reintroduce it)  Another treatment at home is taking digestive enzymes, but I don't know enough about that to help you. If you're low on enzymes, you won't digest your food properly and nausea could occur. Of course, you don't say how old you are, but if the nausea is pregnancy related...well, that you're going to have to wait out. 

I hope that helps!

• Posted

I'm 16 and I'm suffering from constant nausea from past 6 months and I've consulted a homoepath but it's not helping me out
  • Posted

I've had success with homeopathic meds. Not eliminating the problem but helping the symptoms.

Try gratibg fresh ginger and running hot water over it to make a tea(I use my Keurig). Dont add a lot of water. Sip until symptoms subside. Add a little agave, honey or sugar if needed.

• Posted

ok good ☺How long did homeopathic med took to help u out? I'm taking medicines from past 2 months but it's not helping me
    • Posted

What medicines are you on and what have you tried with your homeopath?  

Did your dr. give you a diagnosis of some sort?  What is the cause of your nausea?

• Posted

I'm on homoepathic medicines and I don't know the cause of my nausea maybe it's due to hyperacidity
    • Posted

Well, then see a gastroenterologist. You don't seem to have answers and you've suffered for months, so I don't think the homeopath is doing such a great job figuring out what's wrong and how to help you...  I'm sorry you're suffering like this. It can't be easy and to have this at your age for half a year already seems too long. sad  HUGS to you!!
    • Posted

I have IBS, gluten and lactose sensitivities, It's been 3 years of nausea, vomiting and dry heaves mostly in the morning.

Stress is definitely a factor. I am retiring in June after 39 years in Special ed because I can't take the sickness.anymore.

I also have high blood pressure and recently diagnosed as prediabetic.

No quick fix. Lots of diet changes.

Good luck.

• Posted

I've been seeing a GI for years and had every test known to man except a breath test that I just heard about.just went to a GI clinic a week ago. Just more elimination diets....nothing from nothing leaves nothing.

They did recommend a mild antidepressant that relaxes the stomach muscles, but I don't want to deal with the sides effects. Elixirs are helping most with symptoms.

• Posted

Nausea can be caused by a number of things. If you have seen your Doctor and it does not help then Yes, Homeopatic medicine can help but before you decide which one to purchase there is a lot to be considered before starting any medicine. You should list your symptoms and the time of day before or after food. Identify and write down the times and circumstances when it occured. You must do this so that you can decide which remedy to take. If you are having symptoms all the time
    • Posted

If you are having symptoms all the time then you still have to stop and think exactly how you are feeling at the time and what is going through your mind are you stressed or unwanted thoughts sets it off or ???
    • Posted

Good comments. I food log is critical. There are lots of apps to help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.