Constant Nausea

Posted , 5 users are following.

i’m a 16 year old female. I have had chronic nausea for about 6 months now and it will not go away. i have good days and bad days. the worst days i lay in the bathroom all day because i have a constant feeling of throwing up. i’ve been to plenty of doctors and no one knows what’s wrong. i haven’t thrown up but i kind of try to force it down. symptoms include nausea basically everyday, fatigue, trouble sleeping. please help me i’m so miserable. any thing

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi, try aloe vera juice (no sugar added) and chew on fresh ginger. (Very spicy) but that‘s the only rhings that help me with being nauseated. Plus, try to drink lots of kegir, kombucha and stay away from sugar.

I hope that helps

• Posted

I meant Kefir not kegir
  • Posted

Aloe Vera supplements help wonder as well (5000mg)
  • Posted

Hi jade35683

You should let the vomit come up and stop suppressing it..you may be harbouring pathogens that are continually making you nauseated....just let it come up you may feel whole lot batter afterward...best wishes...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.