Constant numbness in my legs for the weekend.. how do I stop it?

Posted , 4 users are following.

i suffer from anxiety and depression.. but even though i try to take deep breaths and not think about it, me legs are continuously numb and when i walk i feel as if i am going to fall over. I'm getting annoyed now because i want to go out but i can't if i feel this way because it is so uncomfortable... does anyone know how to stop it?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Have your vitamin D levels checked , high chances are you are low levels . You will need to replenish ! Best wishes

• Posted

if the numbness doesn’t go away, I suggest you schedule a visit with your doctor to find out what is causing it.

None of us on this site can diagnose so seeing your doctor would be the best thing to do.

• Posted

I too agree with jan ,. Go see your doctor ... Could be a pinched nerve

• Posted

I have had intermittent numbness in my legs for 6 months, along with tingling. It was constant to begin with but isn't all the time currently.

Doctors thought it was either an unspecified virus I had at the time - white cell count high, but which went soon after so not that; anxiety; thyroid (tested so not that) or B12 deficiency (was slightly low but not now), so I'm not sure what it is.

One thing they did do, however, is test my legs to see if I could feel anything. I could, so hey didn't consider it a 'true numbness'. Can you feel your touch on your legs?

• Posted

Yeah I can feel my legs when i touch them. I am just continuously moving them because that is the only time i can feel them

• Posted

rThe only way you’ll find anything out is by getting to the doctor for an exam. The only thing people can do on here is guess but there’s no real solutions here. I hope this gets figured out for you real soon!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.