Constant pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

can gallbladder cause constant pain and uncomfortable feeling and heavyness in upper right abdomen ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello !

Sounds about right

Try and find some triggers, nag the heck out of your GP because one it starts being bad it will just get worse

• Posted

Hi Beth

I found great relief from using homeopathy for my right sided gallbladder related problems. The remedy that worked for me was Chelidonium. I was in acute pain at the time and the remedy gave almost instant relief. I have only had to use it one more time since then although the pain was nowhere near as intense as on that first occasion. If you look up liver complaints on the british homeopathy. org site you can find some great information there about which remedies to try for your situation. I've just re-read the article myself. I know a lot of folks say homeopathy is just a placebo but bear in mind that it's had huge success for many years, although your doctor will not agree! They can't sell drugs and/or surgery to people who cure themselves. Just saying!

Hope this helps.

• Posted

Hi, I am almost 4 months post op and I just started having bad right side pain that has been constant for 3 weeks now. Where do you get Chelidonium? Did you have right side pain that would be constant for weeks? I also have pain that will go in my upper abdomen and to the left side. I'm not sure what's causing this months after surgery

• Posted

You should be able to order it online if you don't have a homeopath in your area that you can get it from.

It should cost only a few dollars. I would recommend consulting a homeopath if this system of medicine is new territory for you however as there may be other remedies that are called for in your case. I've been using homeopathy for about 30 years so have a little knowledge of how to select remedies based on my symptoms.

i could suggest you go to the Banerji protocols website and get a free online consultation. I did this recently for another gastro issue ( i have periods of time where I burp constantly.. for hours at a time day and night) and recieved a reply in 2 days, ordered the 2 remedies recommended and so far I do believe these are helping me. The Drs Banerji have treated so many thousands of patients that they have been able to develop simplified treatment protocols for many health conditions (even cancer - they are working with a bunch of universities in the U.S on their cancer protocols , their work is widely acknowledged to have value by esteemed researchers). Anyway that would be my best advice because although chelidonium sounds like it could really help there might be remedies that could help your situation better.

Hope this is useful !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.