Constant Pain in Abdomin

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi All,

I'm going out of my mind and because of covid there is a waiting list so I have to wait 2 months for a stomach scan,

I'm in so much pain and it's getting literally all day and night,

Its the middle section, it feels like it's being pushed outwards by a bunch of body builders!!,

Cramping, it's just so painful

I have a hiatus hernia 7cm and oesophagitis which I'm waiting on reflux surgery (2 year waiting list),

I avoid all the foods that might aggravate it incase its that,

But its still the same, I've gone to the toilet so it's not that,

I do get a lot of trapped wind, I do think sometimes that relieves it,

But I can't make the air come out,

Does anyone know of something that actually works for trapped wind,

I'm in that much pain I would go to AnE but they just try and give you morphine and send you on your way,

When I went the one and only time and I refused the morphine, they more or less kicked me out!

I live in the UK and I wish they would try and find out at the hospital if I went but they just want to get u out of pain and send you on your way,

Im not sleeping because of it,

Ive run out of thinking what I can do 😒

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I'm so sorry you are going through this. Did you ever get relief? i have this debilitating pain in my midsection specifically around my belly button. At its worst, it's like something is pushing my stomach from inside and I'm in so much pain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.