Constant pains

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had prostatitis for over 20 years and have use every antibiotic you can think of. I now have constant pain at the tip of my penises. I'm at my wits end .pls help.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I need help with the same problem. But I think mine has not got me to "the wit's" end stage. Pl let me know how you manage it.

• Posted

hi Kuse

1 of my worst issues is the 1 you mention.

I find these things exasperate my symptoms

. stress

. alcohol

. prolonged sitting

and these things help ease the symptoms

. breathing exercises

. lying flat

. relaxing your abdominal muscles

. drinking plenty of water (initially this will make things feel a tad worse as you will urinate more often, but water will dilute your urine and ease stinging)

. distraction methods (quite often when my mind is occupied my pains dissipate)

I hope this helps

• Edited

thanks for your advice.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.