Constant pelvic pain strange feeling in vagina before period blood blood clots

Posted , 3 users are following.

For the last 3 months I have had constant pelvic pain (pinching stabbing pains on pelvic bone both sides) I have also had larger than usual blood clots in my period too which has caused me to have anxiety before my period I have recently had bad coccyx and back pain and a feeling like something is in my vagina with leg numbness and heat sensations in legs buttocks and a tingling pelvis the doc said my back pain could be due to nerve damage from sleeping on sofa for a year. I am due on my period in a few days and I have a really heavy feeling in vagina and again a feeling like something is stuck in my vagina...I have felt sick and dizzy today aswell. The blood clots are worrying me and the constant pinching feeling in pelvic area I have no spotting in between periods my periods are regular. I have had a smear 2 months ago and waiting the results which are currently taking 16 weeks! Could this be endo?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

it sounds like it could be. the pelvic pain is it 2 weeks before your period? could be ovulation pain? I used to have alternate pain on ovulation.i could tell which side I was ovulating from. I also lost large clots and had stage 4 endometriosis. ended up having hystorectomy at 36. I'm 52 and it's come back attached to my bowel...even a hystorectomy doesn't cure it. u need to get refered to a gynacologist and ask for a laparoscopy . good luck

• Posted

Hi no the pelvic pain is constant it's like a pinching stinging feeling on my pelvic bones and if I wear too tight clothing it hurts more. I have now come on my period and I never get menstrual cramps but last night I had bad menstrual cramps and some blood clots today but not at big as I have had the past couple of months. My pelvic pain actually gets better when I come on my period.. I'm going to the docs tomorrow i couldn't sleep last night coz I worry about the blood clots I hate the feeling of them coming out x

• Posted

Demand a referral to a gyno. Do NOT talk about sleeping on the sofa because that doc is making up BS to avoid referring you. The chances of you having a pinched nerve from sleeping on a sofa for a year are infinitesimal assuming that you're young & don't have severe osteoporosis (unlikely) or brittle bone disease ( extremely unlikely that you'd make it to adulthood without knowing that you had it).

It might also help if you change how you describe the pain. When docs hear "pain in bones" that makes them think immediately that we"re saying that we either have broken bones or cancer in the bones. He knows your pelvic bone isn't broken. It might be best to describe the pain as "excruciating abdominal pain over here and here." This is simply how they are trained to categorize information about our bodies.

That vaginal sensation is very familiar to me even tho it's been since the '80s. I, too, had all my repro organs removed in my 20s . Had 27 wonderful years before it came back on my bowel. Had a bowel resection 10 years & 5 days ago.

I hope you don't need anything so extreme. Demand a visit to a gyno & nicely demand a laparoscopy from the gyno. They may offer a trans vag ultrasound, but that doesn't provide the definitive answer you'll get from a lap.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.